The Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar ranks alongside professional sports equipment with functions such as meteo, compass, different chronographs, dual time zones, two alarms, a backlight and a perpetual calendar to complete the feature line-up, all protected by water-resistance to 10 bar (100 m/330 ft). The rays of light on the dial not only allow the Super-LumiNova® indices and hands to glow in the dark but also to recharge the watch. It equips its wearer to tackle nearly every lifestyle situation. A light touch of the crown and scratch-resistant crystal represents the key to the wide spectrum of functionality, making operation easy and fast for individuals with action-packed schedules.
Style in action
This special edition comes with a smooth red bracelet and provides the watch with a sporty and dynamic style. It represents willpower and action, which only seemed fitting for such an impressive sports event. These are all the qualities that Tissot hopes to bring to wearers of this special edition 2018. The Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar Asian Games Special Edition 2018 caseback is engraved with the 18th Asian Games Jakarta Palembang 2018 logo.
- Swiss Made
- Black dial with arabic indexes
- Antimagnetic titanium case with black PVD coating
- Tactile scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- Engraved case back with 18th Asian Games Jakarta Palembang 2018 logo
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Silicone strap
- Dimensions 45mm
- Reference : T091.420.47.057.03