An effective eye cream doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Try this DIY Eye Cream to hydrate the eye area and fight wrinkles, and puffiness.
- Heat up ½ cup of coconut oil in microwave for 15 seconds
- Puncture 5 capsules of vitamin E oil
- Mix both ingredients together and add a tablespoon of evening primrose oil
- Put mixture inside a container and store in fridge until it solidifies.
- Once solid, take out of the refrigerator and store in your medicine cabinet
- Apply cream after cleansing in the morning underneath makeup and before bedtime